Saturday, November 6, 2010

Today's Adventures

Nothing like having your 3 kids out in the backyard exploring and enjoying themselves on a Saturday morning. Riley got in the mud trying to get his stick, Ethan's bouncing and playing catch and Kate is just roaming around making sure she's a part of everything that's happening. There were rides on the bikes, a visit from our old pal Rupert (remember that's our backyard frog who's really an adopted member of the family) and of course let's not forget about Riley getting so tuckered out that he feel asleep before we could even feed him lunch. Here's a few shots and movies of all the fun, enjoy!









5 comments:

Becca Beecher said...

I can not believe how big everyone has gotten. Also I did not know that Riley started walking and he I must say that his strut is quite massive!

Alisha said...

I am totally balling right now!! I can't believe how big the kids are getting and I miss you guys SOOOOO much!! Please keep the updates coming!

Willyne Beecher said...

i want to come play!

Benjamin said...

This blog is legend! I love coming back and reliving the glory. Also I really like the picture with Megan and Riley, its awesome!

Benjamin said...

I need an update. This is too righteous to go this long without a little something, something!