Monday, May 31, 2010

Riley...

Last but not least is our Riley Roo. His personality seems to shine through more and more each day. He's really starting to jibber-jabber, and the best is when he tries to emulate Grandpa Beecher by playing his mouth trumpet. (We got a great video of it as well.)

Like his big brother and sister, Riley can't get enough of being outside, and always seems most content hanging out on his blanket exploring the world around him. You can tell he's just about there on being ready to crawl, and again like his brother and sister has already master the art of going backwards (now if we can just get him to go forward!)

Hard to watch him grow up so fast; can you believe he'll be 7 months old in two days? Watch him take hold of his cup, and drink on his own. He's our biggest boy.

Uncle Doug came out and played with us during his visit. Thanks for playing with me El Tio!



2 comments:

Benjamin said...

I love the intensity of the grub! All of these pictures and videos are glorious! Ethan flexing reminds me so much of Dillon. Also, I need some of Ethan's fire for school because mine is limited

Becca Beecher said...

I am going to do one big giant comment on all the blog posts. I love your family, they are a hoot. It is fun to see everyone in action. I had some good laughs watching the videos. Ethans butt, the hunt for the frog, dancing and of course the magic tricks.

Thanks for sharing the goodness!

Oh and Megan that sign looked awesome, the one you made for Riley's room. I understand about projects and trying to get them done :)