Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why Hello There!

Seeing that the one and only post on this blog is from February 2009 I decided that it was high time we get regular updates up for all to see and enjoy. Megan and I have been trying to be better about posting the happenings of our family through pictures on my family's online gallery, but it is definitely time to get our own blog back up and running. (Megan is in Kentucky right now seeing her brother with her family, so she's unaware of me high-jacking the blog, so I'm hopeful that she likes what I've done and doesn't get too mad!) :)

For today just want to post a couple pictures to get things started. Hopefully tomorrow I've got another post with a few gems for you all. Until then...

That's Rupert the frog we found bouncing around our backyard, and yes Kate was more than excited!


Two brothers already looking to get into trouble together!

Thanks to Aunt Rachel I'm looking stylish in my Gator gear!

No comments: